[AccessD] Search multiple MDB/ACCDB files at once?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:47:11 CDT 2022

Is there some way (or tool) that can search multiple Access files at once
for the name of some object (form, query, report, table) by name?
The reason I ask is because in moving an app from 32- to 64-bit, for some
reason the migration is never quite complete, and I have no idea why. I
have numerous backups and never thought I'd say it, but the sheer number of
them is overwhelming. Searching them one by one could take all weekend.

--
Arthur