[AccessD] Form Scrollbars puzzle

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Mar 29 11:43:35 CDT 2022

I wish they still had that intelligence built in to the new GUI "fads". I hate having to hover over the edge to get the scroll bars to show up. Its tedious on many computer screens and very tedious on those types when working remotely.

Hiding them if unneeded was a great idea. Hiding them all the time just doesn't make sense to me.

John B