[AccessD] Form Scrollbars puzzle

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:10:31 CDT 2022

I am confused by the latest replies. But interested nonetheless. What is
this UI alternative settings about and how does one take advantage of its
use?

Does it being to beat on Arthur’s issue with the form’s scrollbars?

Arthur, did increasing scrollheight and scrollwidth have any effect? I was
thinking about Excel when I wrote that but hoping Access and Excel forms
both had the properties.