[AccessD] Excel Data Dump

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:16:40 CDT 2022

Paul:

No problem. (I know access - so many times - whatever it is - that's not
it.) I simplified the routine to

Private Sub cmdExcelDataDump_Click()

    Dim strFileName As String

    strFileName = gstrFrontEndPath & "Property_Tenant_Data_Dump" '_" & strDT
    DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9,
"qryProperty_Tenant_Data_Dump", strFileName, True
Exit Sub

Still Invalid Argument.  The query works in the QBE window, though.