[AccessD] AU Work

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed May 4 21:11:23 CDT 2022

Hi Group,

I'm looking for someone to assist my customers when I retire in June.

The work will consist of:
* Access Development work
* SQL Server Back end with some knowledge of stored procedures

Most of the work will be expanding on and modifying existing applications but also some new development now and then. I have been doing all my work remotely for the past 6 years and have access to my customers using VPN/Remote Desktop or Team Viewer. I do sometimes need to communicate with them and be available during business hours so someone in the same time zone would be preferred (Australia / New Zealand).

If anyone out there are interested please contact me so we can discuss the work in more detail.

Anita