[AccessD] Web browser control

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 19 21:03:45 CDT 2022

Create a Form.
Add an ActiveX Control - Microsoft Web Control (WbeBrowser0)
Add a Button (Command1)

Then the Form's module:

Option Compare Database
Option Explicit

Private Sub Command1_Click()
  Dim s As String
  s = Me.WebBrowser0.Object.Document.documentElement.outerHTML
  MsgBox s
End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
  Me.WebBrowser0.Object.Navigate "http://www.camcopng.com"