[AccessD] Datasheet subform showing "Error"

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:19:01 CDT 2022

I tried that. I doesn't work.

OK, after wasting all day, I think the rendering process thinks the nulls
are numeric. I cast 1 column as such:

CAST(NULL AS Varchar(20)) AS ProjectCode

and that column now appears without errors.

Really weird.

I did this same exact thing on another form and it works flawlessly.

Thanks all.
David McAfee