[AccessD] MS 365 (64 bit) and access apps

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed May 25 01:10:42 CDT 2022

My guess would be that it uses 32 bit DLLs (probably just the Win32 API)  and has not been
updated with PTRSAFE and LONGPTR Declarations and Types.

A quick look at the VBA would soon tell. It's likely to be not much work at all if that is the
issue. I've done it countless times.

If they are OK with you "sub-contracting  a  foreign consultant" I'd be happy to take a quick
look at the accdb files for you.