[AccessD] Access 2021 LTSC 14332.20416 vs 14332.20345 "command or action 'saverecord' isn't available now. 2046

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:25:21 CST 2022

I have one user who's on 16.0.14332.20416, and another beside him still on
16.0.14332.20345.

The user experiencing the error message is on the newer version and has a
sporadic "The command or action 'SaveRecord' isn't available now. 2046"
when pressing a button that triggers a bunch of printing to a PDF printer
(as well as some logic that does run DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord
before the printing starts.

Has anyone seen this bug/regression themselves? I may end up rolling my
users back.