[AccessD] Access 2021 LTSC 14332.20416 vs 14332.20345 "command or action 'saverecord' isn't available now. 2046

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:08:11 CST 2022

The workstations are identical hardware from a refresh in 2019.  I can't
repro it on my machine (identical hardware) but I'm running Office 365 and
not 2021 LTSC.

Testing a rollback or maybe me.dirty = false in place of DoCmd.RunCommand
acCmdSaveRecord...

Underlying form module hasn't been changed in some time, only Office got
some patches.