[AccessD] Classes and events in Microsoft Access - a booklet

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:21:55 CST 2022

Does anyone want to proof read and critique my booklet entitled Classes and
events in Microsoft Access?  It is approximately 57 pages ATM and takes the
reader from "what are VBA classes" to a tiny little framework for setting
up a form with controls, and classes for the form and two controls - a text
box and a combo box.  When done the reader should understand the subject
and be able to create form classes to instantiate control classes, which
can sink events.

Warning, it will require you to create a database and cut and paste code
into the database to watch the framework build.

I am determined to make a push to publish this booklet somehow.  More will
follow.  As some of you may know I created an entire framework with a class
for most of the data aware controls.  I actually intend to create a second
booklet on the subject of my framework.

But this for now.  It is written in LibreOffice and is an ODT.  Word should
play nice with it if you don't use LibreOffice.  Anyone interested message
me offline.

Thanks,

Colby Consulting