[AccessD] Classes and events in Microsoft Access - a booklet

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:18:50 CST 2022

I hope you are also pointing out in your book how useful classes are to
store initial states for the application that each class now holds
independently, and the terminate event resets things back.

A downside to this is perhaps recursion in a loop which causes a whole lot
of fluctuation in the app settings unnecessarily but outside of looping,
very useful.