[AccessD] Classes and events in Microsoft Access - a booklet

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:53:06 CST 2022

I have written a book(let) about VBA classes and events.  It is generally
thought of as an advanced subject.  Any developer who is comfortable
programming in VBA who would be willing to give it a read and critique it
please contact me *offline*.  jwcolby at gmail.com.

I am looking for developers who don't use classes yet, as well as any who
do.

I have a lot of responses on AccessD however AccessD quickly reaches a max
size when I respond to many responses to me and then I get the old
"moderator approval" thing.  So please respond directly to me offline.

Thanks,
Colby Consulting