[AccessD] Black friday laptop for $599

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 00:28:04 CST 2022

I have 2 LG 49” curved monitors positioned one atop the other. Both capable
of 5k but can’t seem to make windows 10 allow me to run both at 5k
simulations. You wouldn’t want to run one at 4k and one at 5k in this
physical form. Too hard to track the mouse when going between monitors.

How can I figure out whether a laptop will allow me to output to 5 k both
monitors? An I looking for a particular size graphics card or lots of
memory?

My company got me a zbook firefly and it has two usb-c inputs but only one
turned out to be usable for driving video, very annoying.