[AccessD] A sad tale of wifi hotspot interference

Martin martinreid at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 10:24:09 CDT 2022

Would this help?

People also ask
How do I stop apps from updating on cellular data?
*To turn updates on or off, follow these steps:*

   1. Open Google Play.
   2. Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-left.
   3. Tap Settings.
   4. Tap Auto-update apps.
   5. To disable automatic app updates, select Do not auto-update apps.

Martin