[AccessD] A sad tale of wifi hotspot interference

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:46:39 CDT 2022

Well, I know one thing -- I shut everything down when I'm done working and turn off the system rarely because I know cold boot is going to take a while. And then there are the "updating, don't shut down your computer..." unscheduled and totally out of the blue updates...

Susan H.

Susan, that is what is so bizarre.  I found programs where they checked several different ways, and the On Login is just a bit much.  I guess when you are MS and have zero day issues.... 😜🤔🤕

On Sun, Oct 2, 2022 at 12:37 PM Susan Harkins <ssharkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> And obviously, it may work to just disable the thing but what if there
> is no other task for that app?  Then there is no update ever.
>
> ==========I didn't have any that didn't have another daily check. I
> made sure of that.
>
> Susan H.

Colby Consulting