[AccessD] Property Sheet Fonts

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Thu Oct 13 15:55:22 CDT 2022

Bob,

You might be interested in Windows settings that have a more general effect.
Try
settings - display settings - scale & layout - change the size of text & ...
or
settings - ease of access - display - make text bigger.

I've always thought that the Windows Accessibility features were for other
less able people (except for toggle keys which ought to have been a
standard feature).  Microsoft's rebranding of Accessibility Features to
Ease of Access has failed to lessen the stigma for me.  I dislike the
thought of turning into one of those other people myself so I've been
putting off moving away from default settings (another reason is that I
wouldn't see MS Access apps the same way users with default settings do).

Paul Wolstenholme