[AccessD] Call a function in an AccDb from outside it?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:00:25 CDT 2022

I'm still working on my problem of opening an AccDb within a running one.
Thanks to Stuart, I now have that part working beautifully. But as they
say, inside every beautiful solution lurks a monster ready to bite you.

So I've got my utility able to browse for a database to open, then list its
TableDefs and QueryDefs. I want to move on to be able to process its forms,
but I can't get at AllForms. Is there any way to do this?

Failing that, I thought that maybe I could write a function inside the
"target" db (the one opened within my utility) and maybe call it from the
utility DB? Is that possible?

--
Arthur