[AccessD] Form Validation

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Oct 29 20:01:58 CDT 2022

Even vbWhite won't work  as a varchar(). That is a predefined NUMERIC constant in VBA.
You can't store that as a string and pass the string to BackColor.

 Me("txtTest").Backcolor = "vbWhite"  still has the same problem of trying to pass a string to
numeric property.

You have to pass an actual number to .Backcolor