[AccessD] Fwd:

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Sun Sep 4 19:20:01 CDT 2022

That is pretty much what they said in my advanced engineering mathematics
401 course in 1976 - except they didn't say it nearly so well.  That guy's
ability to teach a complex topic simply is absolute genius!

Armed with that knowledge (that power flows in the field surrounding
transmission lines), I always found it very interesting every time I ride
my bicycle up the local hills and cross several times under the 1200 MW 350
kV DC power transmission cables.  I'm always conscious of being enveloped
in a flow of power that simply slips through my fingertips.  I find it so
disempowering being unable to feel the power.

Paul Wolstenholme