[AccessD] Is it over for desktop apps?

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 15:17:59 CDT 2022

For what it is worth, I do not consider a phone a valid platform for office
apps.  I have used Google sheets and it works, and sucks soooo badly. Let's
not even discuss a real editor.  Databases?

JMHO of course.

All of that said, I do a ton of work on my laptop in my 18 wheeler,
connected to both the web and private servers, over my phone as a wifi
hotspot.  And my wifi hotspot has been blazing fast and it has timed out
from even connecting after 5 minutes.  My strategy is to do my dev local on
my laptop, then push the incremental work up to the server whenever I have
connectivity.

Colby Consulting