[AccessD] R.I.P. Peter Brawley

paul paulrster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:35:34 CDT 2022

Very sorry to hear it, Arthur. It’s an aspect of, well, life that seems
such a flaw.
Hope you keep in brilliant health.
Best of best wishes plus sadness
Paul

On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 at 18:45, Jim Dettman via AccessD <
accessd at databaseadvisors.com> wrote:

>  Sorry to hear that, Arthur.
>
>  Always sad when we lose good friends.
>
> Jim.

Paul Rodgers BA (Hons) | solo Cape Horner |  paul4pr at gmail.com | +44 (0)78
6699 6377 | Google Local Guide
Bene agere et laetari. (To do good cheerfully.)