[AccessD] Sanity Check: Textbox between form and report wrapping doesn't match

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:36:33 CDT 2023

I've got a 7x5 textbox on a form and a 7x5 textbox on a report, the
wrapping between them does not match.

Padding is the same between textboxes
Dimensions are the same
Font size/Font Name and Font Weight are the same.
CanGrow and Canshrink properties are identical
The form control anchor does allow it to stretch down but not across.

Report margins do not interfere with the overall width of the textbox.
Form textbox scroll bar does not appear to be the culprit in wrapping.

The report generally has one less word (depending on the length of the
word) on SOME lines, but not all.   If I shrink the textbox on the form by
.25", for the test data I'm using I get a word for word match on the
wrapping (again for the test data I tried).

I'm trying to make sure when the user types it out they get a sense of how
the report wrapping and length will appear.. so I'd like it to be 1:1.  Am
I missing something obvious?