[AccessD] Having trouble with a percent column`

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:17:35 CDT 2023

Percent is the Format. Make the Type of that field Number and the Field
Size should be Double or maybe Single but floating point in any event.  You
would then enter percentages as a decimal fraction and in your table it
will show as a percent. For example, enter .1 and it will display as 10.00%.

HTH