[AccessD] Simulating ROW_NUMBER in access

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:20:17 CDT 2023

I got it... it's ugly but it works.

WHERE outerquery.ID = subquery.id AND  and
CDBL(cdate(subquery.sample_date))+cdbl(cdate(cstr( subquery .sample_time)))
<=
CDBL(cdate(outerquery.sample_date))+cdbl(cdate(cstr(outerquery.sample_time)))

For whatever reason even though sample_date and sample_time are varchar, I
have to cast them to string so I can cast them to a date to convert to a
double.. heh