[AccessD] FTP to server

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Apr 21 00:34:53 CDT 2023

I use WinSCP all the time, it's a great piece of software, but for an Access application
deployed to client sites, I prefer to use the built in Windows FTP.exe so that we don't have to
install additional software (possibly on multiple workstations).

That is of course assuming that we want FTP, not SFTP. If it's the latter, we do need to install
additional software. :(