[AccessD] find and replace

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Sun Apr 23 16:31:54 CDT 2023

Hi,

I use SearchForText v4.2 by Brent Spaulding.  It can be hard to find links
to it but these ones work:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/207eba70-2acd-4890-869a-7b35ac95960f/quick-easy-method-to-find-which-reports-forms-and-queries-use-a-field?forum=accessdev

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/56652d4b-f0c6-42de-a26d-f355cc1d247a/using-vba-or-some-other-techniques-how-can-i-find-out-which-queries-and-tables-are-used-by-a-form?forum=accessdev