[AccessD] find and replace

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 16:20:16 CDT 2023

I found my copy of FindAndReplace along with the key.  Purchased 03-Oct-00,
and renewed twice over the years. But...

While it works, entering the registration key doesn't cause it to switch to
registered.  It does open and appears to function, but has text saying it
is unregistered.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 7:50 AM Jim Dettman via AccessD <
accessd at databaseadvisors.com> wrote:

>  Mine still works. Using it with O365.
>
> Jim.

Colby Consulting