[AccessD] List order in listbox

dw-murphy at cox.net dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 18:24:21 CST 2023

Never mind. I got too clever for myself. I forgot that I had some code
behind the form that sets the listbox row source after a combo box updates.
Duh! I created this app a few months ago and the person using it ask for the
sorting. Memory being what it is I forgot how it works so just updated the
row source sql.

Brain isn't getting any better with time.