[AccessD] [EXTERNAL] Re: Parameter (argument) order

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 00:00:13 CST 2023

Apparently I am failing to state my intention clearly. Let me try
once again.

Function arrCompare(a1, a2) as Boolean
'the purpose of this function is to compare two arrays and return true if
they are equal, else false
'.... your code goes here, but essentially it walks both arrays element by
element and exits on the first detected difference
'first it might compare the lengths, in which case a difference is an
immediate exit reporting  False
'next it might test the data types of the elements, and upon a difference
report False
'etc.

Show me how to pass two arrays into said function and return a true or
false. I would love to learn this!