[AccessD] Fwd: [dba-Tech] Using Old Ofice versions?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 11:34:10 CST 2023

Rocky,

  Actually, yes, as far as the references are concerned.

  You still would have issues though with features in 2021 not available in
earlier versions, and with things like support for BIGINT in SQL and
datetime2.

  Really best to develop using the oldest version you want to support and
come forward.  That's always been the mantra with Access development across
versions.

Jim.