[AccessD] MS 365 Upgrade to Family

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 10:21:35 CST 2023

I'm running Family - and have Access 2016 on the PC's!

Note Amazon may be worth looking at for the price.
Certainly for up-to 5 additional years sub so you have the storage as a backup
for 6 years.
And definitely not a bad price for 6TB of backed-up backup storage.
Providing you have a stable and reasonably fast uplink facility.

OK - the personal Onedrive app interface is very poor and MS seems to have no
intention of fixing it

Also - Family - 3 devices? per userid
And - as the owner of the subscription, you can use all of the 1TB allocations
Just have to login using the owner id to clear out the deleted files from the
recycle folder of each user

And - definitely give very careful consideration to allowing SYNC from a PC to
the onedrive store.
Maybe sync the folder containing any file backups you create, or get the backup
facility  denoted as "win7 era" file backup facility to take - but remember that
fails if the other hard drive is not available or fullname of your files exceed
220? Bytes

JimB