[AccessD] Horror of horrors

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:50:36 CST 2023

OK I have file history set up on drive E:  Sadly only for the last few
weeks.  I have no idea what is in there though.

Once I get this all figured out I will be looking at how to prevent this
kinda stuff going forwards.

The bottom line is that I can get at a command prompt via this X:Windows
thing that is kinda booting.  I have a usb doodad for holding a drive and I
am going to do a real drive image recovery disk on that.  And actually try
a recovery immediately afterwards so it works.

Colby Consulting