[AccessD] Link to AdventureWorks Database

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:34:35 CST 2023

Still having trouble. In the New Data Source dialog, I see several entries:
ODBC Driver for SQL Server
SQL Server
SQL Server Native Client 11.0
SQL Server Native Client RDA 11.0
Which of these did you choose? I selected SQL Server. Perhaps that was
wrong. While I await your response, I will try the ODBC driver instead.

--
Arthur