[AccessD] Uninstalling Office Update

Daniel Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Thu Jan 12 16:44:41 CST 2023

Hi David,

I'm going to guess that you would use the '16.0.' in code meaning Office 16 (or Office 2016).  The last 3 numbers look like a transposing issue - it's either 20262 or 20226 - one of them is correct.  I would try the 20226 just because that's what you found on a website describing the fix.

Hope this helps!
Dan