[AccessD] Uninstalling Office Update

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:46:02 CST 2023

I have had to deal with these automatic updates by Microsoft causing
unintended issues with MS Access several times over the past seven years. I
finally got the client’s cloud provider hosting their server and Terminal
Server (called something else these days) to turn off automatic updates for
MS Office - we only do updates some months after once the various issues
that now and again hits MS Access in a bad way is resolved.
So encourage you client to turn off automatic updates - unless you want to
be their trouble shooting hero of course - :) - and more often than not you
find these updates issues and their hot fix by running a google query. …
Here is one link…
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/has-version-2212-of-ms-access-affected-attaching/e730184f-db94-4fa8-b144-491c638df87c

.. still reading it myself

/borge