[AccessD] Interleaving two reports

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:37:05 CST 2023

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can interleave two separate
reports?

They both contain data that can be grouped together by an ID, but the
report format is different between them and at the moment my end users are
printing both reports to PDF and then interleaving them in the PDF to
produce the desired report.

My current thought is somehow to use DoCmd.PrintOut and a loop to print an
alternating page range.  I just need to somehow ensure that if the report
per ID is more than one page that gets accounted for as well.