[AccessD] Interleaving two reports

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:54:48 CST 2023

That is a very odd requirement.  Does the content of each page of the
report stand alone? IOW does the page end at a logical place.  Most reports
I have written in Access the content from page one continues on page 2.

What I'm seeing in my mind's eye are two books with their pages torn out
and stitched back together - the first page of both books then the second
page of both  books, etc.  When trying to read the combined books there's
no continuity of either story - pages of the two books break in the middle
of a paragraph, or sentence, or even a word.

This can't be the case with your two reports. Can it? So I will have to
accept that interleaving the pages as you say doesn't lead to an
incomprehensible mash-up of the two reports.

Are the number of pages of each report the same? Is there a one-for-one
relationship?

I would love to see these two reports to see how the content of the several
pages of each.  Is that possible?