[AccessD] MS 365 Upgrade to Family

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Mar 2 14:56:08 CST 2023

KV Alphabet? I've never hear of it ( and apparently neither has Google)

The Internatinal Radiotelephony Phonetic Alphabet (commonly known as the NATO
Phonetic Alphabet), is used globally in the  aviation, shipping as well as by NATO and allied
Armed Forces:  It's the standard adopted by ICAO, IMO and the International
Telecommunication Union (ITU)

In it, B = Bravo and W= Whisky