[AccessD] Possible Bug? Access 365 Version 2302 (Build 16130.20218)

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 08:06:07 CST 2023

Apologies for the multiple emails... working on this to get a feel for
what's going on

Here's a link to a basic 1 table / 1 query /1 form mdb that reproduces the
glitch:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VktXsLHAoeqeDL67eTukhYYVjVjRpF3O/view?usp=sharing

Another note: using the runtime simulation flag from the command line, the
subform now shows NO data but you can still click in / around to get the
query designer elements.