[AccessD] Datasheet Filters

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 07:39:28 CDT 2023

I wonder if you could get away with a couple union queries to tack on your
total and average lines at the bottom of the datasheet view?

Of course with the filters you'd have to figure out how to turn the filter
data into a where statement, which probably won't be terribly difficult as
long as your control fields are named the same as your backing table fields.