[AccessD] Screen Resolution

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Mar 20 04:28:10 CDT 2023

Your laptop should be running at its maximum resolution (something like 1366 x 768?) If
that's the case, you can't increase its resolution.

The maximum resolution of any external monitor you connect will be limited by connector
type and GPU.  Typically, you may get up to 1920 × 1200 with a HDMI connection and
suitable monitor.