[AccessD] Screen Resolution

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:09:40 CDT 2023

Arthur:

Many years ago when displays were from 800x600 and up. I used the screen
resizing routine in the ADH to solve this problem. I still use it -
although I have made some slight modifications over the years. I have a way
as well of handling sub-forms.  I can send you what I've got and you can
test it out with a small database. Let me know.