[AccessD] Screen Resolution

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:29:57 CDT 2023

The code expands the form to fill the display. Recently the guy who
acquired my manufacturing product a few years ago ran into some ultra-high
res monitors as a site where the screen resizing failed. I know the ADH
resizer works well up to 1920 x 1080. Above that I haven't tested myself.

Fortunately I don't have to support the software anymore - just collect the
royalties. :o)

I told him I would do it - however he had to ship me one of those monitors
to play with while I fixed the resizing code. But those monitors are large,
heavy, expensive, and shipping would be spendy. He has an in-house software
guy who is pretty busy but that's who should really do it.