[AccessD] Create a .lib library for use with Access

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 21 02:47:16 CDT 2023

How do you expect to use a .lib file in Access?

If we are talking about same thing, a .lib is a file which is statically linked  into an application
at compile time. (And that's a realy compile to a .exe file - not what Access does with VBA
code)

It's essentailly the same as a DLL wrapped inside an executable file.