[AccessD] Create a .lib library for use with Access

Daniel Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Sun Mar 26 12:01:44 CDT 2023

In my systems the latest App and Library files were always copied to the client PC prior to opening (if needed).  Otherwise, the single referenced library would have been referenced by multiple clients at once.  A lot of code and forms in that library file updated tables in the single database file which was on the local server.

Dan