[AccessD] Access ADP file format

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Sun Mar 26 16:06:27 CDT 2023

Stuart,

Thanks for that reference.  The bit I like is:
"But you can do almost all the things that were essential to ADPs with VBA
code. E.g. you can still bind a form to an *ADODB.Recordset* created from
an SQL-Server stored procedure via an OleDb-Connection."
I'm thankful to David Emerson for introducing me to that possibility,
helping me to master the technique and for introducing me to this group.
Yes there is more code involved but form loading is so much faster (70 x in
my experience when packets travel 5000km between the front end and back
end ).

Paul Wolstenholme