[AccessD] FTP to a web site

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:17:46 CDT 2023

Deal List(s):

I have a legacy client who needs to FTP a document to a website from an
Access front end - to a specific URL I assume.

Is there a simple way to do this with VBA? Is there a more complicated but
hopefully canned piece of code he could insert as a Public sub or function
and call it whenever he needs to send the doc?

I can send the code he's using now. It stopped working and he says his IT
people say it needs to have a port. I don't know if that's the case.  But
the code he's been using for 16 years suddenly doesn't.

MTIA

Rocky