[AccessD] [EXTERNAL] Autokeys

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue May 2 16:47:38 CDT 2023

That link doesn't really explain Autokeys, it is about popup menus.  It doesn't even mention
things like Ctlr+M to invoke an action.

To answer the question:

Create a new Macro.
Select "SubMacro" as the Action - Note that it is near the top of the picklist, not in the
alphabetical list of actions.
Enter your Hotkey "^M" in place of "Sub1"
Select your desired action in "Add New Action" and complete any parameters.
Save it as Autokeys.
... Voila.

You can add additional Hotkeys by adding new "SubMacro"s below the "End Submacro"