[AccessD] Some sad new for the Access community

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue May 9 19:12:19 CDT 2023

Jim,
Thanks for letting us know of that sad news.

I will always remember Ken as a top of the line programmer and author. I read his books and could understand the material. That's a remarkable feat. I still have half a shelf lined with his books in my office. I haven't opened one in years. But they remind me that there is quality, legible, intelligent authorship that can be found in the world.

RIP Ken